I’m excited to announce the annual Online Extravaganza starts this Monday, November 21st and runs through next Monday, November 28th! For one week only, you can save up to 40% on select products.
To sweeten the deals, we will be having 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only. You can even get a sneak peek AND save on products that will be on the future holiday catalog retiring list. You won’t want anyone to miss out on this great opportunity to stock up and save!
SALE Flyer <—— List of Everything on sale!
During the week, we will be showcasing some products that are on the list. Make sure to join our newsletter so you won’t miss any new posts!
What you need to know about the sale:
a. Some items are WHILE supplies last – look for the ** on the flyer
b.Some items are only on sale the 21st Or the 28th
c. You can save an additional 20% on sale items and be eligible to save 20% in December on new Spring Catalog product while earning free Sale-a-bration product if you join my team with no obligation AND free shipping on your customized kit.
If ordering online and your total is less than $150, use Hostess Code: WZPTNB4D
You can email an order at anytime. Let us know if you will be ordering on the 21st and the 28th. You can save on shipping! Ask us how.
Jenn & Lisa
Each week in September Stampin’ Up! will be offering 25% off selected product for a limited time. There will be different products offered each week. The products below are available for 25% off the listed price September 1 – 7. Act now to take advantage of this special offer!
Just a reminder that if you earned Bonus Days Coupons last month during the promotion, you have until August 31st to redeem your coupons. You would have received an email with your code inside. Click here for our store and it will prompt you to enter your coupon code. You can use them all on the same order!!!
A few words:
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- During the redemption period, shipping and tax will be calculated based on your order total after your coupon codes have been applied.
- Coupon codes may only be redeemed once. Codes are redeemed when an order is closed using the codes. If a closed order using a code (or multiple codes) is cancelled, the coupon code(s) cannot be “un-redeemed” for use on a new order.
We also have two new stamp sets that are not in the catalog that you can purchase on the website. The gorgeous Thoughtful Branches is only available until supplies last and through August 31st. I have seen this set used for so many things, including a sunflower and coral on an underwater card. Some people’s creativity amaze me!
The second set available is the I Stamped This stamp set which was made to uphold Stampin’ Up!’s Angel Policy regarding selling stamped images. It’s a wonderful stamp set that let’s the receiver know you made this just for them!
Jenn & Lisa
FIRST-time Paper Pumpkin subscribers can buy their FIRST month and get their second month FREE!
Who doesn’t love a great BOGO deal! Right now you can buy one month of Paper Pumpkin and get the second month FREE! Use promo code BOGO at PaperPumpkin.com and select Jenn or Lisa as your demonstrator or click HERE and go directly to my Paper Pumpkin website.
The Fine Print for this paper Pumpkin BOGO:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void. Make sure your customers know that they can’t put their subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months. (The 2nd month will be free)
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
When you sign up for the BOGO deal, you will receive a set of handmade cards from us using the new in-colors!
We will have a date set in September and October to get together and do our kits. I know I have a few extra that I haven’t had time to do around here and I will be bringing those as well.
Jenn & Lisa
In July I joined a card swap with one of our Stampin’ Up! consultants Jill Olsen. It was a big swap – 35 cards! We had to use a stamp set that was from the new Annual Catalog but not part of the pre sale. I chose the Foxy Friends Stamp set. Below is the card we made. Because we needed so much patterned paper we ended up making our own using the mushrooms out of the Foxy Friends stamp set. It worked out really well! I think on later date we should do a blog post dedicated to making pattern paper with stamp sets!
My Little Foxy Card Swap
when we stamped the fox we punched a 2nd head using the punch and popped it up to give the card some dimension!
We needed a lot of patterned paper for this card so we made our own. Stamping the mushrooms in Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Calypso Coral.
This is a really super cute stamp set. You can make so many different animals: fox, squirrel, raccoon, skunk, and even a deer! Pinterest is a great place to get ideas on other animal creations.
Your BFFs, Lisa & Jenn
I was surprised when I received my Stampin’ Up! News Letter and found out they are offering something new:
For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31 (before shipping and tax), you will get a $5 Bonus Days Coupon that you can use August 2-31. This is a great opportunity to shop from your Wish List!
- Promotion Period: July 7-31, 2016
- Redemption Period: August 2-31, 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion. Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- Participants are encouraged to save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes and to write them down. Codes cannot be resent if the email is lost, and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Bonus Days Coupon codes can be redeemed for any product excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
Use the July Hostess Code for your order and receive a special gift from BFF Stampers!
July Hostess Code: JTK3A2FC
I’ve been searching the internet for all kinds of card/project making challenges this week. I used to love me some scrapbook challenges on Scrapbook.com. Years ago I was a regular on that website! I’ve made friends that I still talk to and have never met! That is the reason Lisa and I decided to start working with Stampin’ Up. To bring our friends together and have fun doing what we love doing! That brings me back to today, scouring the website for challenges and today I came across this Color Throwdown. I perused their blog and they have so much fun! And it wouldn’t hurt to maybe win a chance to become a guest star stamper. 😉 That would be awesome and such a compliment. Go on over to their blog by clicking the image and play along.
Here’s my take on the color challenge. I’m a block color challenge person. I just love the bright colors together. I heat embossed the greeting in black just so it would stick out more.
Yesterday I was blog hopping (one of my fave things to do, besides eating!) and I came across the most adorable idea ever for some food tags? I have no idea what they are called but they are the tags that tell you what’s in the bowl at a self-serve party. Anyway, Allison Okamitsu from Nice People Stamp made the most wonderful decorations for a bridal shower and I just had to case the idea for the little food tags that I was asked to make for a baby shower tomorrow. That Artisan Design Team is so awesome! I inspire to one day have all those great ideas and create for Stampin’ Up! In the meantime, I’m case-ing their wonderful creations.
And here’s the gift for my friend. I got the baby a tiny little adorable outfit because I can never resist those tiny little outfits. I made her a gift bag with a some-what matching card.
I also have a little girl’s 3rd birthday party on Sunday and they call her bug and she’s stinkin’ cute. I made a card using the waterfall technique and love it. It’s so fun. I know she’ll love it too. I got the tutorial from Dawn Griffith. I love her tutorials. She makes everything seem so easy 🙂
Thanks for looking at all the fun today!